- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has hired Craig Stephens as group VP business development and trade relations, the company said Wednesday.
Before his appointment at Diplomat, Stephens was SVP and practice leader for Evergreen Rx. There, he negotiated contracts and managed performance of prescription benefits for Medicaid, Medicare and commercial health plans. In addition to his career at Evergreen Rx, he also served as VP for Walgreens Health Services and also worked for UnitedHealth Group and SmithKline Beecham, a predecessor of the drug maker GlaxoSmithKline.
"Craig's broad background as an industry executive in pharma, prescription benefit managers, health plans and specialty pharmacy make him the perfect fit to help drive Diplomat's continued expansion," Diplomat president and CEO Phil Hagerman said.