- U.S. secretary of labor visits Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy headquarters
- NewsBytes — Chain Pharmacy, 6/25/12
- Reports: Diplomat to hire more veterans following White House economic summit
- Reports: Diplomat CEO says ACA boosts healthcare access but doesn't address waste
- Diplomat makes Inc. magazine's top 5,000 list
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has earned a spot on Inc. magazine's annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
Honored for the fourth consecutive year, the specialty pharmacy provider ranked No. 1 when combing revenue and growth rate of 2012 Inc. 5000 companies operating in the health industry, ranked No. 4 in total revenue of 2012 Inc. 5000 companies operating in the health industry and generated more than $502 million in growth over three years.
"We're proud to be recognized by Inc. again this year, earning a position of 1585 in the nation, but if you dig a little deeper into Inc.'s numbers, the details are even more remarkable," Diplomat CEO Phil Hagerman said. "Despite our unprecedented growth over the years, we've continued to stay dedicated to our patient focused model and achieved a 98% customer satisfaction response from our 2012 patient satisfaction survey. We could not achieve this without a tremendous staff committed to finding solutions for both patients and our healthcare partners."