- Reports: Diplomat to hire more veterans following White House economic summit
- Sean Whelan named Diplomat's new CFO
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Reports: Diplomat CEO says ACA boosts healthcare access but doesn't address waste
- Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy's Phil Hagerman named one of 13 'Michiganders to Watch'
TAMPA, Fla. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy CEO Phil Hagerman has joined the board of directors of the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy, the group said Tuesday.
The NASP also noted that Diplomat had joined it as a founding member. Diplomat is the largest privately-owned specialty pharmacy in the country, with revenues exceeding $1.1 billion in 2012.
"Specialty pharmacy is a rapidly growing sector of the pharmacy industry, and I am honored to serve on the board of an organization dedicated to building partnerships that will identify challenges and advance our common goals," Hagerman said. "Collaboration is essential to improving the care that our patients need and deserve."