- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Diplomat ranks third among private healthcare companies in Inc. 5000 list
- Diplomat's mission: Bridging gap between specialty and traditional Rx
- Gaining entry in a limited-distribution world
- A resource for patients, prescribers and payers
TAMPA, Fla. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy CEO Phil Hagerman has joined the board of directors of the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy, the group said Tuesday.
The NASP also noted that Diplomat had joined it as a founding member. Diplomat is the largest privately-owned specialty pharmacy in the country, with revenues exceeding $1.1 billion in 2012.
"Specialty pharmacy is a rapidly growing sector of the pharmacy industry, and I am honored to serve on the board of an organization dedicated to building partnerships that will identify challenges and advance our common goals," Hagerman said. "Collaboration is essential to improving the care that our patients need and deserve."