- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Medco: Poor adherence may cause lack of response to medication
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- With new push, pharmacy groups seek inclusion in health reform’s ACOs
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has appointed Jeanne Ann Stasny as VP pharmacy services, the company said Wednesday.
Calling Stasny a "highly respected industry executive," Diplomat said Stasny would be responsible for promoting, developing and expanding Diplomat's service offerings. "Jeanne Ann's exceptional history as an industry leader, combined with her creative and entrepreneurial vision, make her a perfect fit for our company," Diplomat president and CEO Phil Hagerman said. "She truly is a pioneer in the pharmacy industry. The patient-centered programs Jeanne Ann first developed almost 15 years ago are still shaping and influencing healthcare organizations today."
Before working for Diplomat, Stasny was market director and general manager for Walmart's national mail specialty pharmacy business. She also has worked with pharmacy benefit manager Medco Health Solutions and other healthcare companies and organizations.