- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
FLINT, Mich. — Nearly all healthcare professionals are satisfied with Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy's services, according to results of a survey released Monday.
The privately owned specialty pharmacy company announced the results of its annual physician satisfaction survey, conducted by Gartner & Associates, showing that 98% of respondents were satisfied overall with Diplomat; 99% said the company met their expectations; and 91% said it exceeded the service levels of other pharmacies.
"This type of physician-provided data reinforces the importance and value of our approach to employee training and education," Diplomat CEO Phil Hagerman said. "Our increases in service levels are compelling and demonstrate that we are not putting growth in front of patient services and overall care. We believe that our industry-leading Diplomat University is helping to create a more knowledgeable, helpful and compassionate team of support staff."