- U.S. secretary of labor visits Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy headquarters
- Reports: Diplomat CEO says ACA boosts healthcare access but doesn't address waste
- NewsBytes — Chain Pharmacy, 6/25/12
- Reports: Diplomat to hire more veterans following White House economic summit
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has promoted its SVP managed markets and clinical services to SVP sales and marketing, the company said Tuesday.
Diplomat said the newly promoted executive, Atheer Kaddis, would report directly to the company's president, Gary Kadlec. Kaddis preciously worked as director of pharmacy services clinical for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
"Atheer is a seasoned professional who has a deep understanding of specialty pharmacy," Kadlec said. "In this new position, Atheer will bring our sales, marketing, business development and trade relations under one authority to allow an agile and seamless response to all the needs of Diplomat's clients and stakeholders."