- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Diplomat Pharmacy contributes to expansion of N.E.W. Life Center facility
- Diplomat Pharmacy recognized by Michigan governor during State of the State address
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Pharmacy on Thursday announced that it will be partnering with The Whiting, Flint’s premier performing arts venue on bringing new entertainment opportunities to the area through the Gen X Concert Series. Performers featured will be targeted to “Generation X," or those born in the early 1960s through the early 1980s.
In addition to the concert series, the partnership also will bring entertainment to Diplomat’s corporate headquarters. The Whiting will present local performers during select lunch periods for employees to enjoy.
“I believe this series will help us diversify the entertainment offerings for our community, as well as draw individuals from the surrounding communities,” stated Phil Hagerman, Diplomat CEO. “I also am pleased to provide the opportunity to expand the cultural offerings for our employees. The arts play an undeniable role in our health and wellness.”
The partnership is another way for Diplomat to continue its commitment to the Flint area and to its employees. Two concerts are planned for 2014, with an additional two concerts slated for 2015, depending on artist availability. Schedule and ticket information will be made available through The Whiting.