- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has appointed Cheryl Allen to VP business development and industry relations, the company said Tuesday.
Diplomat said that in the new role, Allen would oversee new business development, including industry partnerships and relations. Allen has worked in independent, compounding and specialty pharmacy, managed care consulting and healthcare information technology for more than 20 years.
Allen has worked at Diplomat since 2011, having previously served as senior director of clinical services at Sanovia Corp. She also worked for Priority HealthCare as pharmacist-in-charge for oncology and lead pharmacist for pain management and compounding.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.