- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has appointed Cheryl Allen to VP business development and industry relations, the company said Tuesday.
Diplomat said that in the new role, Allen would oversee new business development, including industry partnerships and relations. Allen has worked in independent, compounding and specialty pharmacy, managed care consulting and healthcare information technology for more than 20 years.
Allen has worked at Diplomat since 2011, having previously served as senior director of clinical services at Sanovia Corp. She also worked for Priority HealthCare as pharmacist-in-charge for oncology and lead pharmacist for pain management and compounding.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.