- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has appointed a longtime specialty pharmacy executive to its executive team, the company said Thursday.
Diplomat announced that it had made Gary Rice its VP clinical services. Rice had previously worked as Diplomat's director of clinical services.
"One of Diplomat's primary goals is to provide industry-leading clinical services to our patients and clients, and Gary's long-standing career in pharmacy management demonstrates his success as a clinical leader," Diplomat president and CEO Phil Hagerman said. "In addition, Gary's expertise in market and competitive intelligence will strengthen Diplomat's innovation and growth efforts."
Before he began working for Diplomat, in June 2011, Rice was VP operatinos at ITSRx, and before that served as director of specialty clinical management at MedImpact Healthcare Systems, and VP retail and ancillary services and director of pharmaceutical services at the Kelsey-Seybold Clinic in Houston.