- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. — Dioptics recently introduced a line of "healthy" sunglasses.
Solar Shield Fits Over sunglasses are polarized to avoid blinding glare, while blocking 100% UVA/UVB light, Dioptics said.
“Finding true ‘healthy’ sunglasses can be challenging as the federal government does not regulate the protective value of sunglasses,” Dioptics director of customer marketing Cheri Eichman said. “However, Dioptics and industry professionals have believed for years in the important role sunglasses play in eye health. According to the American Optometric Association, we should all be protecting our eyes from damaging rays and they warn that extended UV exposure can lead to a number of eye problems, including cataracts. Solar Shield Fits Over sunglasses look good and are the leading brand provided by doctors to their patients.”
Dioptics products currently are available online. For more information, visit DiopticsSunwear.com.