- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
KEASBEY, N.J. ShopRite stores in Canton and West Hartford, Conn., are looking to help shoppers make healthier food choices by introducing a registered dietitian, according to a local news report.
Registered dietitian Angela Corcoran will be available, effective immediately, to help shoppers. She will conduct free grocery shopping tours, healthy cooking classes, offer recipe and pantry makeovers, and coordinate other health-and-wellness initiatives and nutritional programs in-store, the report stated.
"Having a dietitian in store is just another way that we go above and beyond to provide value and service to our customers,'' store president Chuck Joseph was quoted as saying.