ADDISON, Ill. Dickson has redesigned its Graph-at-a-Glance Flat Panel Temperature and Humidity Data Loggers. Now, pharmacies tracking temperature or humidity conditions affecting drug inventory quality can have both real-time data and the ability to download data for further analysis. The Graph-at-a-Glance data loggers are paperless chart recorders that provide a digital graph enabling pharmacy managers to immediately visualize environmental trends that have potentially affected drug inventory quality.
Dickson’s Graph-at-a-Glance Flat Panel Data Logger models include: FT300 and FT325 for temperature only; and FH 320 and FH325 for Temperature and Humidity.
Features of the redesigned Graph-at-a Glance data loggers include:
- 36 percent greater data resolution in a Jumbo 4.5” x 3.4” display screen
- Up to 37 percent price reduction
- FLASH memory card data transfer capability
- USB-enabled triple speed downloading
- User-defined display settings
- 32KB storage
- Audio/Visual Alarms