- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
NEW YORK — Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel brand has announced the launch of three new products formulated with all-natural witch hazel extract for those with sensitive skin.
Dickinson’s skin care line is formulated with 100% natural witch hazel to remove excess oil and impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture. The new gentle skin cleanser, foaming facial wash and oil controlling astringent will be available for purchase at Walgreens in April 2012.
The products contain 100% all-natural botanicals, contain no harsh chemicals and work gently and effectively to remove dirt, oil and impurities from the skin, the manufacturer stated. The products cost $6.99 each (cleansers) and $4.99 for the astringent.