- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Bic Soleil Glow razor hits shelves
- Red Carpet Manicure unveils new gem-infused gel nail polish collection
DALEVILLE, Ind. This holiday season, one company is helping hosts keep their table settings chic without breaking the bank.
Jarden's Diamond brand is promoting the use of its Diamond Brilliance plastic cutlery, which looks like real silverware with its polished silver-look and intricate handle design. Additionally, the Diamond brand now also offers natural wood GreenLight matches, strong, quick-to-light matches that have a long burn-time for ease of use. What's more, the matches and packaging for the GreenLight products are recyclable.
Diamond-brand products are available at Walmart, Target and many grocery retailers.