- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Stater Bros. Charities spreads holiday cheer with Toys for Tots donation
- Kroger unveils system that will convert food shrink into clean energy to power DC
- Flu continues to rage across West, Southwest United States
PITTSFIELD, Vt. — Henkel’s Dial for Men is the presenting partner of the 2012 Spartan Race series, sponsoring all 38 U.S. races, which kick off Jan. 28 in Temecula, Calif.
Spartan Race hosts obstacle course races through mud and trails to test one’s resilience, strength, stamina and quick decision-making skills.
Spartan warriors will be supplied Dial for Men body wash at the shower stations to wash away the toils of the course.
In early first quarter 2012, Dial for Men brand is launching its new Men Speed Foam, a new type of full body cleanser. Dispensed from a self-propelling aluminum bottle, its quick gel-to-foam formula requires only a small quarter-sized shot for both total body coverage and maximum cleaning ability with no of need of a washcloth or loofah.