- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- ClarityMD line features new Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads
PITTSFIELD, Vt. — Henkel’s Dial for Men is the presenting partner of the 2012 Spartan Race series, sponsoring all 38 U.S. races, which kick off Jan. 28 in Temecula, Calif.
Spartan Race hosts obstacle course races through mud and trails to test one’s resilience, strength, stamina and quick decision-making skills.
Spartan warriors will be supplied Dial for Men body wash at the shower stations to wash away the toils of the course.
In early first quarter 2012, Dial for Men brand is launching its new Men Speed Foam, a new type of full body cleanser. Dispensed from a self-propelling aluminum bottle, its quick gel-to-foam formula requires only a small quarter-sized shot for both total body coverage and maximum cleaning ability with no of need of a washcloth or loofah.