- Novo Nordisk launches new insulin device
- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- ADA issues new diet recommendations for diabetes patients
NEW YORK — The magazine of the American Diabetes Association has released its annual consumer guide in its January issue.
Diabetes Forecast highlighted what's new and on the horizon for the six categories of diabetes-management products, including blood-glucose meters and insulin pens and pumps, as well as diabetes drugs available in the United States, ranked by type and popularity. The guide also spotlighted mobile applications and what devices they can be used for.
The magazine publishes the guide to help diabetics select products that best meet their needs, the American Diabetes Association said.
Click here to read the full guide.