- Telehealth promises lower costs, more access
- Mobile telemedicine clinics hit the road in Miami
- Insource Healthcare Solutions to use telehealth systems from Polycom
- Walgreens and iTriage create nationwide mobile appointment scheduling app for Healthcare Clinic
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
WEST COVINA, Calif. — Diabetes Care Partners has introduced a new telehealth diabetes self-management education program, the company said.
The West Covina, Calif.-based company announced the launch of DiabetesCareConnect at Eastern Plumas Health Care in Portola, Calif., supported by Telehealthdocs, a team of physicians and telemedicine specialists, and Telemed Management.
"We are proud to work with a very proactive team of providers at Eastern Plumas Health Care to help their patients not only achieve clinical effectiveness and cost effectiveness, but create a high-level of patient engagement, satisfaction and patient-supported outcomes through our patient-centered DiabetesCareConnect telehealth diabetes self-management education program," Diabetes Care Partners president and CEO Tony Song said.