- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Not Your Mother's to provide hairstyling at Style360 NY Fashion Week
- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- MopTop hair care develops Curly Hair Custard
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
NEW YORK — DevaCurl — a hair care brand designed exclusively for curly, wavy and chemically processed hair — has created the DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray to untangle, fortify and revitalize dry, damaged and frizz-prone curls while restoring moisture balance.
Fingers are the gentlest way to detangle curls without causing breakage or disturbing curl formation. With DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray, fingers slip and glide through the hair, rendering harsh combs and brushes unnecessary, the company stated. This lightweight conditioning leave-in detangler can be applied to wet or dry curls.
The non-aerosol No-Comb Detangling Spray features an exclusive blend of botanical conditioners to hydrate, soften and add shine to all curl types, regardless of length or texture. The product's low pH helps to smooth the hair cuticle and reduce the risk of hair breakage.
All DevaCurl curl care products, including the No-Comb Detangling Spray, are 100% sulfate-, paraben- and silicone-free.