- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Designer Whey partners with beach volleyball Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings
- Study: Vitamin D supplementation may augment chronic hive therapy
LOS ANGELES — Designer Protein on Tuesday announced the launch of a reformulated line of Designer Whey protein powders.
"This refresh is the culmination of months spent understanding what is most important to our consumers," stated Grace Jeon, CEO Designer Protein. "Nutrition and wellness are important to keep fueled, but advice on easy integration of sustaining this balanced lifestyle is also important. As a result, we set out to not only deliver without mystery the product benefits our consumers told us were important — taste, health, quality ingredients, convenience and minimal calories — but also deliver on their request for dynamic advice on healthy, active living."
The Designer Whey Protein Powders contain 18 g of whey protein and are fortified with calcium, vitamin D and B vitamins.