- New blood-pressure monitor connects to Apple devices
- Target to open small-format store in Chicago
- Heidi Klum to be the face of Unilever's new Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy line
- Suave Professionals and reality TV star Nicole Richie team up for fashion show sponsorship
- Yellow Wood Partners acquires Parfums de Coeur
EDISON, N.J. — Designer Greetings has unveiled its new redesigned website.
The greeting card publisher said the new site highlights its extensive greeting card line — which touts more than 21,000 designs — as well as boxed Christmas cards, boxed and packaged invitations and thank you notes, and a gift wrap line. Retailers have the opportunity to browse through the company’s history, achievements and customer testimonials en route to sampling its greeting cards, Designer Greetings said.
In line with the website overhaul, Designer Greetings said the site also features the company's new corporate logo.