- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- Starting the day off right with both nutrition and convenience
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. Derma e Natural Bodycare, a maker of natural skin care products with distribution in such retailers as Wegmans, H-E-B, Whole Foods and Fred Meyer, has added five new products to its portfolio.
Building on its hyaluronic acid line of products, the new Hyaluronic hydrating facial cleanser and Hyaluronic hydrating mask are designed to deliver deep moisture and replenish dry, aging skin.
Derma e also has launched three new products to complement its vitamin A product line: vitamin A glycolic facial cleanser, vitamin A glycolic facial toner and vitamin A glycolic facial scrub. Vitamin A is known for its cellular renewal properties and these new formulas promise to help speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin. Enriched with glycolic acid and detoxifying marine plant extracts, these mildly purifying products are designed to leave the complexion fresh, bright and radiant.