- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. — Derma e Natural Bodycare, a manufacturer of natural skin care products, has announced the continued support of the nonprofit Special Olympics Southern California.
This year, in addition to contributing funds, Derma e supported Ventura County's 2010 Summer Dance that celebrated the completion of its summer games. The company donated skin care products with optimal levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and botanicals to help keep the athletes' skin healthy, nourished and protected while they played sports outdoors.
Special Olympics Southern California provides year-round training and athletic competition in a variety of sports, such as track and field, basketball, volleyball and softball, for children and adults with intellectual disabilities.
"Derma e has proven to be a valued friend of Special Olympics," stated Peggi Preston, Ventura County regional director. "We are so appreciative of their continued support of our athletes, and the sports training and competition programs we offer, free of charge, to individuals with intellectual disabilities."