- Bi-Lo Holdings, Delhaize Group moving forward on acquisition deal
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Delhaize America continues 'positive momentum' in Q4
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
NEW YORK — Nielsen, a provider of information and insights into what consumers watch and buy, has announced that Delhaize America has signed a long-term agreement selecting Nielsen as its primary information, insights and analytics partner.
Delhaize, the parent company of Food Lion, Hannaford, and Bottom Dollar Food, will use Nielsen tools, data and resources to help guide its strategic and tactical business needs.