- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- Sluggish sales at Walmart, profit outlook lowered
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Aetna taps former Walmart exec Dijuana Lewis to lead Consumer Products and Enterprise Marketing organization
PALMYRA, Pa. — Those thirty-something parents picking up a cold remedy for their kids may have happened by this display at Walmart in Palmyra, Pa. Just in time for Valentine's Day, J&J's KY personal lubricant brand has pieced together a "date night" deal that includes dinner and "an unforgettable evening" for Mom and Dad on the one day of the year it's not all about junior.