- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
NEW YORK — SoftSheen-Carson’s ethnic hair care brand Dark and Lovely recently celebrated the launch of its newest line, Au Naturale, with Grammy Award nominated singer and songwriter Marsha Ambrosius, author and curl advocate Nikki Walton and VH1's DJ Amanda Seales at Arena in New York City.
Dark and Lovely Au Naturale's Curl Power Celebration had a room full of curl girls dancing the night away, enjoying hors d'oeuvres, getting curl consultations from the SoftSheen-Carson Style Squad at the curl stations, sharing their curl stories in the Curl Talk booth, snapping photos at the photo station and seeing them go live on the big screens for all to see. Curl Stations were fully stocked with the Au Naturale line for guests to see, feel, touch and smell. Models with curly coifs walked the room letting guests feel how soft their curls were and showing them the product used to create their looks.
In addition, Dark and Lovely hosted an Instagram contest where guests were invited to upload their photos using the hashtag #wearedarkandlovely and share their experience with Au Naturale. Three winners went home with the complete line of Au Naturale.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.