- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Dr Pepper continues celebration of individuality
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Dannon is showcasing its Greek yogurt line with a new advertisement that will debut during Super Bowl XLVI.
The company said its new Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt ad is part of a fully-integrated marketing campaign designed to emphasize its better-for-you position in the market. The ad will feature actor John Stamos, who appeared in a Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt last August.
“Americans continue to crave Greek yogurt and demand continues to grow as we see a shift in the way that Americans enjoy yogurt. We make what is possibly the best tasting yogurt in the world with Dannon Oikos and now is the perfect time to highlight this delicious and nutritious snack in our Super Bowl ad,” Dannon SVP marketing Sergio Fuster saod. “We are preparing some very memorable advertising that emphasizes just how good it is, and we’ve invested in production capacity to meet anticipated increased demand.”