- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Milani Cosmetics enters 2014 with new leadership, marketing
- Cleansers, moisturizers take the lead
NEW YORK — Dana Classic Fragrances, whose signature brands include Tabu, Chantilly, Love’s Baby Soft and English Leather, announced on Monday that former Avon executive Terrence Moorehead has been named CEO.
Moorehead brings extensive fragrance and cosmetics industry experience earned during his 22-year tenure at Avon. During his time at Avon, Moorehead served as president and chairman of Avon Japan; president of Avon Canada; VP strategy and digital transformation for North America; and GM of Avon Italy. Prior to joining Avon in 1991, Moorehead served as a management consultant with Booz Allen & Hamilton.
“We are pleased to welcome Mr. Moorehead to Dana Classic Fragrances and to the Patriarch family,” said Lynn Tilton, founder and CEO of Patriarch Partners, whose investment funds are majority owners of the company. “Terrence is a seasoned executive with a proven track record of success and leadership in the cosmetics industry. We look forward to expanding Dana’s existing signature brands, launching new fragrances and building new business opportunities under his leadership.”