- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS/pharmacy is gearing up for Halloween with its second annual Family Halloween Party, a festive customer appreciation event hosted at all 7,400 stores nationwide.
On Oct. 21 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., families are invited to their local CVS/pharmacy to celebrate and get the entire family into the spirit of Halloween. Children are encouraged to come in costume, and those dressed up will receive one free Halloween gift with any purchase, along with a fun pack filled with $15 in Halloween coupons, including:
Free 5 x 7 photo taken and developed in-store;
$5 off any Halloween costume;
$5 off Hershey's snack size candies (19-oz. bags or larger);
$2 off any CVS-brand C or D batteries; and
$1 off Unreal candy.
"CVS/pharmacy has long been a one-stop shopping destination for Halloween, with everything from decorations, candy, costumes and party supplies available for our customers," stated Judy Sansone, SVP merchandising for CVS/pharmacy. "The second annual Family Halloween Party is our way of thanking our customers by offering them a fun way to prepare and save money for Halloween with an early celebration for the whole family."
At the celebration, shoppers can check out a variety of costumes and stock up on plenty of sweet treats for trick-or-treating. For Halloween parties and entertaining, CVS/pharmacy has everything from decorations and party supplies to personalized party invitations.