- Strong 3Q, ability to retain ESI patients, finds CVS Caremark execs bullish
- CVS Caremark discusses WAG-Express Scripts impasse, narrower networks during Morgan Stanley event
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS Caremark's Cheryl Mahoney assumes new role; new head of beauty/personal care named
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS/pharmacy has announced the return of its Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards, a promotion and additional savings opportunity for members of the ExtraCare loyalty program.
For a limited time only, members of the ExtraCare program, which has more than 70 million active cardholders, can sign up to double their Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards earnings when they shop at the more than 7,500 locations nationwide from Sept. 16 through Dec. 15. To commemorate CVS/pharmacy's 50th anniversary, shoppers can also take advantage of special deals and savings online and in-store through the month of September.
"ExtraCare members are always looking for more savings and rewards. To that end, Double Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards is back by popular demand," stated Rob Price, SVP and chief marketing officer for CVS/pharmacy. "Simultaneously, we're celebrating our 50th anniversary by offering tremendous savings to shoppers in September. It's a great way to thank our loyal customers by providing them with even more value during each shopping trip."
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.