- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- National Consumers League survey finds 1-in-5 adults never received a flu shot
- Pairing influenza and pneumococcal vaccination shots for children raises risk of fever
- Researchers explore viability of self-administered flu vaccine patch
LEBANON, Pa. — This CVS location in central Pennsylvania already has started touting the convenience and affordability in relation to its flu vaccination services. And they're not alone. Now that immunizing pharmacists can administer inoculations in all 50 states, the flu shot season represents a prime opportunity to raise awareness around other vaccines, including back-to-school vaccines and travel vaccines.