- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark has confirmed that Jim Trappani, VP merchandising for health care and multicultural, has decided to leave the company.
Grant Pill has assumed the role of VP merchandising for over-the-counter healthcare and store brands.
In addition, Mike McEnany has been promoted to VP merchandising, consumables and multicultural. His most recent role was divisional merchandising manager for consumables.
Greg Froton also has been promoted to VP of merchandising, general merchandise and international Sourcing. His most recent role was divisional merchandising manager for general merchandise and seasonal.
The moves come in the wake of several other recent key executive changes within the company. In September, longtime CVS/pharmacy executive Mike Bloom resigned from the company and Judy Sansone, VPMM, assumed responsibility for the merchandising organization at CVS/pharmacy.