- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- CVS Caremark's Jim Trappani steps down
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- CVS Caremark, Hispanic Heritage Foundation partner to inspire future Latino healthcare leaders
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
WOONSOCKET, R.I. CVS Caremark's board of directors approved a quarterly dividend of 8.75 cents per share of common stock.
The dividend is payable on Nov. 2 to holders of record on Oct. 22.