- CVS Caremark's Cheryl Mahoney assumes new role; new head of beauty/personal care named
- CVS Caremark's Jim Trappani steps down
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- CVS Caremark, Hispanic Heritage Foundation partner to inspire future Latino healthcare leaders
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark's board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend of 12.5 cents per share.
The dividend is payable May 3 to holders of record on April 22, the company noted.