- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark announced on Thursday that its board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend.
The board approved a quarterly dividend of 16.25 cents per share on the common stock of the corporation, payable Aug. 3 to holders of record on July 23.