- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark has announced the appointment of former Staples executive Brian Tilzer as SVP chief digital officer.
In his new role, Tilzer will develop and lead teams driving CVS Caremark's company-wide digital innovation efforts and will focus on connecting current and future digital initiatives.
Tilzer has more than 20 years of experience in strategic business development, operations and information technology, with a deep concentration in corporate and e-commerce strategy. Prior to joining CVS Caremark, he was the SVP of global e-commerce with Staples, where he developed and led several multi-channel digital innovation strategies.
"We know that digital tools — such as mobile, social media and other online platforms — are a convenient and easy way for our customers to manage their health and access our products," stated Helena Foulkes, EVP and chief health care strategy and marketing officer of CVS Caremark. "Brian has a proven track record of developing innovative strategies that build business and enhance customer service. I am confident that his experience with digital innovation will help us engage with our customers even more, helping them on their path to better health."