- Red Carpet Manicure unveils new gem-infused gel nail polish collection
- Red Carpet Manicure makes foray into nail lacquer category
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Mintel: Majority of teen, tween girls use nail products
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
ST. LOUIS — Cutex has received a U.S. patent for its Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover, the manufacturer has announced.
Positioned as the first innovation in nail polish remover in more than 15 years, the Advanced Revival formula combines acetone with natural botanical nourishing oils including apricot seed, flax seed and parilla oils, for stronger, healthier nails. Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover promises to remove polish twice as fast as other brands.
“After more than 15 years of women choosing a strengthening or nourishing nail polish remover formula, we have developed a patented solution that gives women both benefits in one application,” stated John Mandelker, president of Cutex. “Our 100-year heritage is founded on new and innovative products and Advanced Revival is the perfect solution for women looking to keep their nails looking and feeling healthy, strong and beautiful.”
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.