- Brisk brings back clay puppets with new campaign
- HellaWella.com start-up serious about health ... well, sort of
- Complete series of 'Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends' arrives on DVD
- Sanrio, Vandor enter licensing deal for Hello Kitty products
- Hangover Joe launches Hangover Recovery Shot featuring WB's 'Hangover' movie license
NEW MILFORD, N.J. Worldwide periodicals distributor Curtis has launched a new magazine for kids based on beloved Disney character Tinker Bell.
Disney For Kids: Tinker Bell includes an extended-length story of Tinker Bell, an activity workbook, pull-out posters, crafts and more. The magazine will retail for $4.99 per issue.
In related news, Curtis last month announced it would publish a bimonthly publication for the new Disney film "Tangled."