- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Celebrity chef Curtis Stone has been tapped for the latest Post Great Grains cereal campaign to show how the consumption of whole grains can lead to better nutrition.
Stone will be featured in Post's Great Grains marketing campaign, which includes national broadcast, print and online media, retailer activities and an integrated Hearst publishing program, Post said. Additionally, consumers can view the commercial and get tips and recipes from Stone and more information at Facebook.com/GreatGrains.
Post said its Great Grains cereal boasts less-processed contents than leading whole grain cereals while maintaining naturally occurring nutrients, fiber and antioxidants.
“Curtis’ personal food philosophy is central to the mission of Post Great Grains; that great tasting, nutritious food starts with less processed, quality ingredients,” said Joahne Carter, associate director of marketing for Post’s adult brands. “He is the perfect partner to help make all of us more aware of the source of our food and the benefits of incorporating more whole foods into our diets.”