- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- New Hydratherma Naturals Healthy Hair Care line aims to balance moisture, protein in hair
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
LOS ANGELES — Hair care brand Curls has announced the addition of Cashmere Curl Jelly to its product line.
Cashmere Curl Jelly is designed to provide slip, curl definition, sheen and reparative properties to hair. Cashmere Curl Jelly is formulated with cashmere extract, organic aloe leaf juice and coconut water. Like all Curls products, the Cashmere Curl Jelly also repairs damaged tresses. Thicker than the sister product Cashmere Curls, Cashmere Curl Jelly is ideal for thicker, tighter curl textures, the company stated.
As previously reported, the hair care brand recently acquired the Kynx Hair Care collection, expanding the Curls brand.