- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
BURLINGTON, Mass. — A network of more than 200 specialty pharmacies has joined a provider of direct-to-patient medication adherence programs.
Adheris, a subsidiary of inVentiv Health, announced that the Community Specialty Pharmacy Network had joined its network. The CSPN includes about 220 member pharmacies serving more than 100,000 patients in 49 states. Adheris' network includes more than 21,000 pharmacies.
"Our partnership with Adheris will result in a great aid to our compliance efforts fo the patients served by our pharmacy partners," CSPN VP industry relations Nick Calla said. "Adheris is an expert in the field of patient communication and adherence activities."