- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- SymphonyIRI Group rebrands as IRi, commits to supporting CPG growth around the globe
NEW YORK — Crystal Light is looking to shake up the beverage category with a new line of "mocktails."
The Crystal Light Mocktails, available in appletini, margarita and mojito flavors, pair together the flavor of summer beverages with low calories. The new Crystal Light line also touts packaging developed by Landor Associates.
The new line will be available nationally in September in time for the Labor Day holiday.