- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- AmazonFresh launches new tool to revolutionize shopping list generation
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
NEW YORK — Crystal Light is looking to shake up the beverage category with a new line of "mocktails."
The Crystal Light Mocktails, available in appletini, margarita and mojito flavors, pair together the flavor of summer beverages with low calories. The new Crystal Light line also touts packaging developed by Landor Associates.
The new line will be available nationally in September in time for the Labor Day holiday.