- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
LOVES PARK, Ill. — A certified gluten-free crackers brand has gained retail distribution in Walmart Supercenter stores.
Crunchmaster's original flavor multigrain crisps now are available in 4.5-oz. boxes for a suggested retail price of $2.48. The oven-baked, 100% whole grain crisps are made with a blend of California brown rice and four seeds: sesame, quinoa, flax and amaranth.
"We're delighted that consumers will have another option to enjoy our Crunchmaster crackers at a reasonable price by purchasing them at their local Walmart Supercenters," said Jim Garsow, Crunchmaster director of marketing. "Like all of our Crunchmaster crackers, these crisps are oven-baked, certified gluten-free, all-natural and cholesterol-free, making them an excellent heart-healthy, low-fat snack option, particularly for the growing segment of the population living a gluten-free lifestyle."