- Community-based healthcare models can help diabetic patients
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- CRN/AANP/AANPF initiative emphasizes role of NPs in health care
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Nurse practitioners are vital to a healthy U.S. healthcare system
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition earlier this week announced the launch of a microsite as part of its joint education campaign with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Foundation.
The new microsite, which will be available via the CRN website, is a hub for resources and information about nurse practitioners in general, as well as their attitudes about and usage of dietary supplements, the association stated.
“This microsite will provide information showcasing the important role that nurse practitioners and dietary supplements play as part of a comprehensive approach to wellness,” commented Judy Blatman, CRN SVP communications.“It will allow us to have a central location to house information and news related to this effort. As a healthcare practitioner group, nurse practitioners are growing in numbers, and as more consumers learn about the value of nurse practitioners, their influence will continue to grow as well.”
The microsite additions will be comprised of fact sheets and statistics about nurse practitioners, as well as joint press releases from the organizations. It will have a different feel than CRN’s primary website, with a unique layout and format. The microsite can be accessed by visiting CRNusa.org/AANPF.