- Congressional Dietary Supplement Caucus hosts educational nutrient briefing on Capitol Hill
- CRN: Dietary supplement use by U.S. adults more prevalent than indicated by NHNES
- CRN study defines dietary supplement users
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition on Monday named six new members, including Aurora Algae, Nature’s Sources, Reckitt Benckiser, Sirio Pharma, Watson and international member JJ Health.
British conglomerate Reckitt Benckiser recently acquired Schiff Nutrition, marking the entry of a new major CPG player into the dietary supplement space. Reckitt Benckiser now markets several supplement brands including Digestive Advantage, MegaRed and Schiff Move Free.
Aurora Algae is a producer of sustainable algae-based products for the pharmaceutical, nutrition, aquaculture and fuels markets. Nature’s Sources manufactures and distributes digestive enzymes and other dietary supplements. Sirio Pharma is a contract manufacturer in compliance. Watson helps develop products and ingredient systems for the food and dietary supplement industries, including specialized micronutrient premixes. And JJ Health is an online distributor of dietary supplements in the Chinese market.