- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition on Thursday announced the addition of three new members to the association’s roster: voting member Joint Juice and associate members Jacobs Compliance Services and Nicholas Hall & Co.
Joint Juice, headquartered in San Francisco, offers three delivery forms of its glucosamine and chondroitin products, including a drink mix, a supplement drink and an easy shot.
Jacobs Compliance Services is a food industry consulting firm that provides industry stakeholders with insight on regulatory affairs.
Nicholas Hall & Co. offers a range of products and services, including consultancy and product brokerage, in-house training and workshops, strategic and data analysis, benchmarking expertise and reports and periodicals covering the global industry, as well as the Newsflash weekly over-the-counter news bulletin.