- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- MarketsandMarkets projects the nutraceutical ingredient market to reach $33.6 billion by 2018
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- NAD refers ad claims made by Coorga Nutraceuticals for its Grey Defense dietary supplements to FTC
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition on Tuesday announced the addition of six new members, including voting members Evolva Nutrition and NutraGenesis and associate members American Nurse Practitioner Foundation, HFL Sport Science, Intertek Cantox and Loeb & Loeb.
Evolva Nutrition recently acquired the rights to the resveratrol business formerly owned by Fluxome Science A/S in Denmark. NutraGenesis is a provider of proprietary, branded nutraceutical ingredients that are designed for the dietary supplement, food and beverage marketplaces.
The American Nurse Practitioner Foundation is a nonprofit public health charity aimed at assisting in the development and support of nurse practitioners through scholarships, grants, research support and health education initiatives, like “Simply Health in Practice,” and other health education campaigns. HFL Sport Science is an accredited sports doping control and research laboratory that provides testing of ingredients and finished products for banned substances in sports. Intertek Cantox is a consultancy that has helped the food and dietary supplement industries resolve complex scientific and regulatory issues for more than 25 years. And Loeb & Loeb is a multi-service law firm with more than 300 attorneys and offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Nashville, Washington, Beijing and Hong Kong.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.