- New KT Tape Pro features sweat-wicking synthetic blend
- Family Dollar opens 11th DC to support westward expansion
- Startup Finger Candy Nail Art to launch online in 2014
- Dove Hair launches new collections with pop-up salon at Park City, Utah film festival
- Dove marks 10th year of 'Campaign for Real Beauty' with short film
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition on Wednesday announced it is taking its annual executive conference to Utah for the first time in its 40-year history.
Both The Workshop: CRN’s Day of Science and The Conference: CRN’s Annual Symposium for the Dietary Supplement Industry, will be held in tandem Sept. 18-21 at the Montage Deer Valley resort in Park City, Utah. Tyler Whitehead, general counsel at Utah-based Nu Skin Enterprises, and a long-serving director on CRN’s Board, will serve as 2013 conference chair.
“Utah is synonymous with the dietary supplement industry, and I’m honored to serve as the 2013 CRN Annual Conference Chair in my home state,” Whitehead said. “Both CRN events give member and potential member companies the opportunity to build business relationships, delve into issues facing the industry, and get a taste of what makes CRN the dietary supplement industry’s leading trade association.”
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.