- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition last week announced that Ron Brownstein, whom the Washington Post called “one of the gold-plated names of political journalism,” has been added to the speaker line-up at The Conference: CRN’s Annual Symposium for the Dietary Supplement Industry, taking place in Park City, Utah, Sept. 18 to 21.
“Clearly Mr. Brownstein is an influential force in national politics and is at the hub of D.C.’s movers and shakers,” stated Judy Blatman, SVP communications, CRN. “His insights on how politics, policy, journalism and health care converge should be fascinating for our conference attendees.”
Serving as the political director of the Atlantic Media Company, the editorial director of the National Journal and a senior political and election analyst for CNN, Brownstein regularly contributes to The Atlantic, and pens a bi-weekly column in the National Journal and the Los Angeles Times.
Before taking over the political coverage for the Atlantic Media Company, Brownstein was the national political correspondent and a columnist for the Los Angeles Times, twice earning him recognition as a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize for his coverage of the 1996 and 2004 presidential elections.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.